Chicago's Lakeview area, which is vibrant and colorful and provides a distinctive combination of
history, culture, and contemporary conveniences. This is an essential area for anybody wishing
to enjoy the finest that the city has to offer. Here are just a handful of the fascinating
activities and attractions available in Lakeview:
- Nightlife - Lakeview is known for its lively nightlife scene, with a range of bars, lounges, and clubs to choose from. Sip on a craft cocktail at a local bar, or dance the night away at a popular nightclub. The neighborhood is also home to several live music venues, including the House of Blues and the Metro.
- Art & Culture - Lakeview is also home to several museums, theaters, and cultural institutions, including the Chicago Shakespeare Theater and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Enjoy a night at the theater, or peruse the latest exhibitions at one of the neighborhood's many art galleries.
- Sports - The Lincoln Park Zoo is a popular destination for families and animal lovers. The zoo is home to a wide range of species, from exotic birds and reptiles, to primates and big cats.
- Education - Lakeview is home to several prestigious universities and colleges, including Northwestern University, DePaul University, and Loyola University. The neighborhood is also home to several public schools, including the prestigious Francis W. Parker School.
- Art & Culture - Lakeview is perfect for sports lovers, with Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs, located in the heart of the neighborhood. Take in a ball game, or simply stroll around the iconic stadium, soaking up the atmosphere.
- Outdoors - With its prime location on the lakefront, Lakeview offers easy access to a range of outdoor recreational activities, including walking and running on the lakefront path, and boating and fishing on Lake Michigan. Take a stroll along the lakefront, or rent a kayak and explore the waters of Lake Michigan.
- Transportation - Lakeview is served by the CTA Red Line, which provides easy access to the rest of the city. The neighborhood is also home to several bus routes, including the 22 Clark, 36 Broadway, and 151 Sheridan.
- Shopping - Lakeview is home to a wide range of shopping options, including high-end boutiques, vintage stores, and large department stores. Shop for the latest fashions, or browse the shelves of a local bookstore.
Don't miss this opportunity to live in one of Chicago's most sought-after neighborhoods. Browse our featured properties today and experience the best that the Lakeview has to offer!Start Your Search